This is why...

This blog has been created to give our family and friends an idea of our journey through infertility and the steps we chose to take to make our dream of becoming parents a reality. There may be a few graphic details here and there, along with some fun photos, but most importantly, we wanted to document these events in our lives for our future children and for anyone else who dreams of becoming a parent. Enjoy!


*Anyone who may be interested in us as adoptive parents, please feel free to check out our link at Bethany.

http://waitingfamilies.bethany.org/home/california/darryl-and-jennifer



Friday, December 30, 2011

These boots were made for looking cute!!!

So I just had to share Claire's Christmas present from her Auntie Trisha! Her sister-in-law Zelda makes these and sells them on Etsy! They are so adorable and match my gray knit Uggs. Thanks Auntie Trisha and thank you Zelda! I will be purchasing some new ones very soon because our little Claire is almost too big for them. ;) Here is Zelda's Etsy account address if anyone is interested.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Jen (and Daryl). I just wanted to say congrats. She is beautiful and I feel a connection with you guys through all of this..with the OC Walk to Remember Stuff, with our daughters names (both Claire), and with her birthday (also my sons birthday). I am happy that everything came together for you!
-Kelly Hathaway Carland

Jen said...

Thanks Kelly! I don't have a facebook anymore so I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of people but I'm glad you found my blog! :) And how awesome that we have all those connections. Though we have loved the name Claire for quite a while I often think of your daughter's memory and know that she is up in Heaven with our precious nephew. And I can't believe our kiddos have the same birthday!!! How crazy is that?! I hope your family is doing great! And let me know if you keep a blog too. I would love to follow it. :) -Jen