This is why...

This blog has been created to give our family and friends an idea of our journey through infertility and the steps we chose to take to make our dream of becoming parents a reality. There may be a few graphic details here and there, along with some fun photos, but most importantly, we wanted to document these events in our lives for our future children and for anyone else who dreams of becoming a parent. Enjoy!


*Anyone who may be interested in us as adoptive parents, please feel free to check out our link at Bethany.

http://waitingfamilies.bethany.org/home/california/darryl-and-jennifer



Saturday, December 3, 2011

Claire is one month!!!


Well actually she turned one month last week on Thanksgiving day but I haven't had a chance to update the blog yet. :) Being a new mommy is definitely keeping me busy! Since we've had Claire at home things have been a little crazy and mommy and daddy are very tired but in a wonderful way! We couldn't have asked for a better gift for the holidays and Claire has been able to spend all of them with us! Halloween, Thanksgiving, and in a few weeks, Christmas! Here are some pics and events over the last month.


The pictures below were taken by my good friend Tammy who does beautiful baby portraits! She came over about a week after Claire was born and spent lots of time making sure she got the best shots of our little angel. Thank you Tammy! I love each and every one of them!


Here I am with my beautiful daughter! She is so precious and I love spending time with her at home. Going back to work next week is not going to be pleasant but I am at ease knowing that she will be well taken care of by my mom and sister-in-law while Darryl and I are working. Thank God that my job allows me to have so much time off and getting home at a decent hour to spend more time with my baby. :) 

And here she is with her Daddy. :)


On Thanksgiving day Claire was able to hang out with her two older cousins, Delilah and Audrey!

She also got to hang out with Auntie Trisha!

This is one of my favorites! I was messing around with my photo options on my phone and caught my little girl smiling as I kissed her! So cute!!!

Tammy also did Claire's announcements! They turned out so good! :)

And here's a little video that made us smile!

We have had so much fun this month and can't wait to see what else is in store for us! Thank you to all who have kept us, her birth mom, and Claire in their prayers. We love you!

No comments: